Terms & Conditions
Welcome to Snealth!
These Terms & Conditions outline the Rules & Regulations for the use of our Website, https://snealth.com/
By accessing this website, we assume you accept these Terms & Conditions. Do noy continue to use Snealth if you do not agree to take all of the Terms & Conditions (T&Cs) as stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these T&Cs, Privacy Statement, Disclaimer Notice & all Agreements:
“Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to the user or the person logged on this website & complaint to Snealth’s T&Cs
“The Company”, “We”, “Our”, and “Us”, refers to our Company.
“Party”, “Parties” or “Us” refers to both the Client & our Company.
All terms refer to the offer, acceptance & consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services, in accordance & with subject to, prevailing laws in the Country of India. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalization and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable & therefore referring to the same.
Unless otherwise stated, Snealth Care and/or its licensors own the Intellectual Property rights for all material on Snealth’s Website. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may access this from Snealth for your own personal use subjected to consent or restrictions set in these T&Cs. You must not:
- Republish material from Snealth
- Sell, rent or Sub-license material from Snealth
- Reproduce, Duplicate or Copy material from Snealth
- Redistribute content from Snealth
Parts of this website offer an opportunity for users to post & exchange opinions & information. Snealth Care does not filter, edit, publish, or alter Comments prior to their presence on the Website. Comments do not reflect the views & opinions of Snealth Care, its agents and/or its affiliates. They reflect the views & opinions of the person who posts them. To the extent permitted by applicable laws, Snealth Care is not liable for Comments or for any liability, damages, or expenses caused and/or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this Website.
Snealth Care reserves the right to monitor all Comments, and to remove any comments which can be considered inappropriate, offensive or causes breach of these T&Cs.
You warrant & represent that:
- You are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- The Comments do not invade any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark of any third party;
- The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material which is an invasion of privacy
- The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
Hyperlinking to our Content
The following organizations may link to our Website without prior written approval:
- Government Agencies
- Search Engines
- News Organizations
- Online Directory Distributors
- System-wide Accredited Businesses
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Website information so long as the link:
- is not in any way deceptive
- does not falsely imply sponsorship endorsement or approval of the linking party & its products/services
- fits within the context of the linking party’s site
We may consider & approve other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources
- dot.com community sites
- associations or other groups representing charities
- online directory distributors
- internet portals
- accounting, law & consulting firms; and
- educational institutions & trade associations
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we decide that: (a) the link would not make us look unfavorably to ourselves, or to our accredited businesses; (b) the organization does not have any negative records with us; (c) the benefit to us from visibility of the hyperlink compensates the absence of Snealth Care; and (d) the link is in the context of general resource information
These organizations may link to our home page so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
If you are one of the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our website, you must inform us by sending an e-mail to Snealth Care. Please include your name, your organization name, contact information as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our Website, and a list of the URLs on our site to which you would like to link. Wait 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Website as follows:
- By use of our corporate name; or
- By use of the uniform resource locator being linked to; or
- By use of any other description of our Website being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party’s site.
No use of Snealth Care’s logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
Without prior approval and written permission, you may not create frames around our Webpages that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Website.
We shall not be hold responsible for any content that appears on your Website. You agree to protect and defend us against all claims that is rising on your Website. No link(s) should appear on any Website that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Website. You approve to immediately remove all links to our Website upon request. We also reserve the right to amen these terms and conditions and it’s linking policy at any time. By continuously linking to our Website, you agree to be bound to and follow these linking terms and conditions.
Removal of links from our website
If you find any link on our Website that is offensive for any reason, you are free to contact and inform us any moment. We will consider requests to remove links but we are not obligated to or so or to respond to you directly.
We do not ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we promise to ensure that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website. Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and prohibitions of liability set in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort and for breach of statutory duty.
As long as the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.